Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 2012

With my wife off today, I had the chance to get out on the bike for a longer ride this morning, though I still ended up cutting it a bit short!  It started out a bit chilly but warmed up fast, so that made it a nice ride.  Probably the best part of it was that I took part of the old route I did for a chunk of last summer, and I was most of the way up a hill that about killed me last summer (as in having to stop part way up and chug water) before I noticed that I hadn't shifted at all but was making it up just fine!  It'd been since last year since I felt a huge leap or change in my ability to overcome a challenge on the bike, so it really made my ride today that I could do that!  Here's hoping for another good ride tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment